Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Dance 2 Review

Title: Just Dance 2
Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft
Genre: Music Rhythm Dance

Yesterday while doing a project at a friends house; we play a game called "Just Dance 2" for the wii. Since I haven't play the wii I decide to play with it along with my friends and it was fun. In fact its a really good workout. I wish I can play it again.

Okay the graphics is like a neon style. Very good graphics for a wii. I love the soundtrack in this game because it uses hit songs from today and back then. Also Kattie Perry song "fire works" is in this game. The game play is really good; and the game is also fun. Well the object of the game is to... just dance and to follow the avatar appear on the screen. Though when you play with others there are some humiliating moments. Like the first song I play was Kattie Perry song "fire works" and beat a girl because I try to mimic the moves in this game. Still its fun as hell.

The only bad thing I have is sometimes the wii didn't register some of the moves but that doesn't mean its not playable.

Overall this game is a must buy for the wii because of the soundtrack and the game is all about dancing. This game is also perfect for parties. So if your a fan of dancing games,or having a party with your friends or family, or you just want some exercise go get this game. It's really fun to play and you will have even more fun with a friend to play with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment