Friday, January 21, 2011

If you want to die? How will it be...

I ask this question to myself. I already have an answer. I want to have a quick and painless death. Why? I rather die now than suffer; put an end to my misery. Nobody can predict when you will die. Even I can't predict my own death. Yes people die... it's part of nature. To understand life you must face death. I'm gonna tell you something. I'm not afraid of death. Yes I know what your thinking. Someone who is not eighteen who isn't afraid of death. I would be lying but no I am not afraid. Why? Like I said earlier to understand life. What I don't get is why people are afraid of death when they know that someday he or she will die.

I know its cruel to say that, and why am I talking about this its like I wanted to die. Yes... I wanted to die but not right now. Only when the time is right; only when the time is right. I don't know what time will it be, but right now I'm not yet ready.

Sorry for such a depressing topic. I'm just saying this because I want to express what I feel inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment