Thursday, February 17, 2011

Death sentence for filipina drug mules in China

Today in the news in the TV is about 3 women from the Philippines are sentence to death for drug trafficking in China. Vice president Binay says that they will try to negotiate the Chinese government to bring back the 3 women to the Philippines. Unfortunately the Chinese government refuse to release the 3 women. They said that their decision is final. Yet the government says that their still trying to get the 3 women back to the Philippines.

Stop giving the people false hope. The Chinese government says the decision is final. Yet the government says "were trying... were trying..." I mean come on their the government for crying out loud. If their working on that kind of situation. They should know that there are consequences otherwise they will be in an awkward position. What I'm trying to say is the government should have know better.

Another thing is about the women. Why do they become drug mules. May be their desperate for money and getting back home. Now I want to ask this. Is it worth the risk?

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll try to pur up something here. First of all, as I have said they are not giving false hope. When those 3 persons still have their life. There is still a hope for them. Prayer is the best thing anyone can do. Because God can even change people's mind. Then, If our government tries to negotiate, they (the Chinese gov't) may acknowledge them. Because they never stop. And hello! Maybe as you were receiving false news as I am watching on TV5 Jejomar Binay said 'The Chinese gov't said "the time is inappropriate" for them to be freed.' So there will be always a hope for them. Finally, I don't think so that they were desperate for money but I think as what I had watched they said that it was maybe someone put a drug on their bags that causes them to be imprisoned.. Ok! That is it... I hope you will be enlightened

    ReplyDelete